A delicious creamy raspberry pudding. With no added sugar, nor corn starch, this recipe is a guilt-free pleasure. Enjoy the banana and milk richness.
This recipe uses no added sugar, relying on the natural sweetness of the bananas and raspberries. It uses locust bean gum as a thickening agent. Compared to corn starch, this keeps the carb count low.
Feel free to use frozen raspberries. I do.
While cooking the puddings, I recommend a medium heat. This avoids the need to be super attentive to scraping the bottom of the pot. If you like to actively stir, or want a faster result, turn the heat a bit higher. If you burn the bottom a bit, don’t worry, just leave that bit in the pot when you’re done. The rest will still be fine.
Pictured: Raspberry banana milk pudding with dark chocolate flakes.
Raspberry Banana Milk Pudding
3 medium 360 gBanana
510 g 500 mLWhole Milk 3.8%
2 teaspoonLocust Bean Gum
- medium pot
- immersion blender
- Put all ingredients into a large pot and place on the stove.
- Turn the heat on the stove to medium.
- Use an immersion blender to purree the ingredients.
- Stir continuously until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the pudding into serving glasses.
- Place the pudding in the fridge and let cool to set.