Let this firm cream burst into a rich banana flavour in your mouth. This vegan banana cream recipe is an easy path to a delicious snack.
A sweet dessert with no added sugar. This keeps the overall carbohydrates low and the balance of nutrients high. I love healthy snacks. There’re no worries about eating them. Though I suppose they still have calories in them, just deliciously healthy ones.
I suggest layering some nuts, or chopped dark chocolate, on top for added texture. It rounds out the flavour. Berries are also a nice touch. If you’re okay deviating from the vegan version, whipped cream is a bonus.
Pictured with a layer of nuts, topped with whipped cream and berries.
Cashew Banana Cream
6 medium 720 gBanana
500 g 500 mLUnsweetenedCashew Drink
50 g 11 teaspoonCoconut Oil
1 teaspoonFennel Seedground
1 teaspoonPysllium Husk Flour
1 teaspoonLocust Bean Gum
- inversion blender
- medium pot
- Add all the ingredients to a pot.
- Place the pot on the stove and set it to medium temperature.
- With the blender, puree and mix all the ingredients throughly.
- Stir the mixture, scraping the bottom with a spatula, until it begins to thicken.
- Puree with the blender again to create a smoother mixture.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses. Let the creams cool set in the fridge for an hour to set.